Each year billions of dollars’ worth of merchandise is stolen. At ADT Canada, we understand how organized retail crime, shoplifting and internal theft can dramatically impact your bottom line. Operating with razor-thin margins and tight security budgets, today’s retailers are faced with a long list of issues that center around loss prevention and inventory control. Customer and employee safety are always a concern, as well as protection against fire, hold-ups, burglary and unauthorized access to stock. Fraudulent slip and fall claims, shrinkage, gift card fraud and sweethearting can have a huge impact on resources and profits.
ADT Canada is a national leader when it comes to delivering retail business security that does more for you. We have the retail experience and security solutions you need.
We have a breadth and depth of experience and can serve needs that range from burglary protection and fire monitoring to access control and state-of-the-art event triggered video solutions. Our goal is to help you maximize ROI for your loss prevention programs by leveraging your current legacy equipment while quickly incorporating new integrated solutions.
- Business Automation: The ADT integrated digital thermostat is compatible with standard HVAC systems and heat pumps. It supports remote operation and scheduling to help reduce energy costs.* The lamp/small appliance module allows you to manually or remotely control your lighting or small appliances.
- Video Solutions: Event-triggered video solutions have become the cornerstone of retail security efforts. Video helps to ensure employee compliance with your operating procedures while guarding against theft and inventory shrinkage. Video plays an important role in monitoring customer service delivery levels and can take your employee training to a higher level. New IP technology can provide very high resolution images, which are critical in identification and apprehension of thieves and organized retail crime groups.
- Intrusion Detection & Notification: Intrusion systems provide front line protection for retailers by sending alarm information to ADT Canada’s ULC-certified monitoring stations. We also provide additional features, like holdup buttons and environmental warning sensors for water damage or out of range temperatures.
- Access Control: Access control systems can serve as an effective method of deterrence at the individual retail store level. Our hosted access control options allow you to edit door and area permissions at all of your retail locations via any internet-connected computer on a 24/7 basis and eliminate the costs associated with re-keying. Access control can also be used to restrict employee/vendor access to critical areas such as stock rooms and cash offices and to help meet PCI compliance standards.
- Fire and Life Safety: Fire detection systems are the backbone of a retail business security program, protecting inventory along with employees and customers. To stay in compliance, your system must be maintained and inspected on a regular basis. Dependable monitoring of the systems in your stores and on-time inspections are critical to reduce liability and promote public safety.
Protecting your business is our business
At ADT Canada, we offer a range of business security systems, and also more comprehensive control and safety features through business automation. Beyond what our standard business alarm systems provide, business automation solutions give you more control over your system, lights, thermostat and equipment.
With 3 ULC-certified Canadian monitoring centres operating 24/7 from coast to coast and 125 years of experience, ADT Canada is always there for your business. Call 800-653-9111 today to speak with one of our security experts.
*Savings vary depending on usage and other factors.