Skip to main content


Sylvia N. from Alberta submitted this story about how our fire protection helped limit the damage to her house following a cooking-related accident.

“Within a few weeks of signing up with Reliance Protectron, my husband left a frying pan on the stove in the morning. After I got up, I must have bumped the stove knob with my elbow and consequently turned it on without realizing it. Then, in a hurry, I packed up the kids and left the house. Twenty minutes into the drive I received the call of the fire in my house. My heart stopped. The firefighters and police were immediately notified. By the time I returned home, everything was under control and the fire hazard was avoided. My house was filled with smoke and the stench lingered for days. However, I don't even want to think of what could have happened if we did not have the security system in place.”

Sylvia N.

Having a monitored smoke detector is critical. Call us today at 1 855 340-5437 to see how adding fire protection to your monthly services could help save your home, or your life!

comments powered by Disqus