In the case of an emergency, ensure you’re protected thanks to our personal assistance system and service!
According to research by the Public Health Agency of Canada1, one third of people aged 65 and older will fall during the year while going about their daily activities. Fortunately, the LifeCallTM medical alert system lets seniors stay independent and regain their peace of mind.
- Report of Seniors’ Falls in Canada, 2005. Download the report (PDF)
The LifeCallTM system has three key elements:
- An integrated two-way voice unit which is connected to a power source and your telephone line;
- A personal help button that you can wear around your neck, on your wrist or clip on to your belt buckle;
- A 24/7/365 connection to Protectron’s monitoring centres, where agents specially trained to handle emergencies are all set to look after you.
You’re protected 24/7 and help is only the push of a button away!
Pressing on the personal help button puts you through to an agent at the monitoring centre.
- The agent will dispatch the appropriate help, whether you need a neighbour, a friend or emergency services.
- You can customize the assistance to be sent: simply decide in advance which people should be notified first.
- Your medical file is in our system. That means that emergency services have access to your medical history.
- Intelligent pendant with fall detection: What if you fall and can’t push the help button? No problem! The smart fall detector automatically notifies our monitoring centre.
- Flexible service options: To suit every budget, we offer either a monthly rental option or an affordable purchase option.
- 25 years of security expertise: Security has been at the core of our operations since 1988. Count on a tried, tested and true security expert!
- Extended service plan included: The extended service plan covers parts and labour. When the batteries run low on the personal help button or two-way communicator unit, our monitoring centres receive a signal indicating that it’s time to replace them.
- Easy installation: Install the LifeCallTM system yourself. Once the components arrive by courier, simply follow the instructions enclosed in the box. Your LifeCallTM unit will be up and running in no time!
- Waterproof: The personal help button is waterproof, so it can be worn in the shower, where there is a higher risk of serious falls.
Like thousands of older, physically challenged or chronically ill Canadians, experience “Life… Without Worry”! Get LifeCallTM!
To learn more about this service or to order it online, visit the LifeCallTM website or contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1 800 661-5433.