Are you an existing customer moving into a new home?
Pay as little as $99* on the installation of your security system!
Have you moved into a Protectron-equipped home?
Reactivate the system in your home for only $0!**
Congratulations on your new home!
Right now, you’ve probably got a million things on your mind, but if you’re like most new homeowners, your family’s safety is at the top of the list.
7 Tips on how to stay safe in your new neighbourhood
- Hide valuables in your kids’ rooms because thieves tend to check the master bedroom.
- Sleep with your car keys next to your bed so you can hit the panic button and force potential burglars to flee if necessary.
- Plant thorny shrubs and bushes under your windows to deter robbers and don’t store wood under windows because they can be used as a ladder to gain entry into the house.
- If a yard worker or visitor you don’t know well uses the washroom, double check the window latch afterwards in case they’ve unlocked it to try to gain entry later on.
- Don’t leave the discarded boxes or packaging from expensive electronics out on the curb because burglars will know you have them.
- If you’re going away, ask a neighbour to remove flyers because some robbers will leave a restaurant flyer to see how long before the homeowner removes it.
- Install an alarm system, place decals on doors and windows and make sure you actually use the system, otherwise it will all be for not!
Already have a Protectron system in your new home? Call us at 800-811-1818 to activate an interactive package in your new home for only $99***!
Looking to get a security system for your new home?
Fill out this form and we’ll get right back to you!
*Requires 60-month monitoring contract starting at $29.95. Termination fee applies. See important terms and pricing.
**Requires 60-month monitoring contract starting at $39.95. Termination fee applies. See important terms and pricing.
***Requires 60-month monitoring contract starting at $34.95. Termination fee applies. Applies to Stay Connected, Stay Connected + and Smart Home packages. See important terms and pricing.